Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Life In Full Bloom April 2016 Blog Train!!

Whew, this month just flew by!! So many things going on! We had my oldest daughter's birthday, then my hubby surprised me with a trip to Florida, just the two of us!!! We spent a lot of time hanging out, laughing (Eric is such a ham), studying God's word, just meditating on God together, praying at the beach (it was sooooo nice and peaceful and quiet, and surprisingly COLD) and then we watched "Risen" at the theater!! We came home renewed, refreshed, and encouraged!! Its amazing what a couple of days away can do, ha ha:) Then we prepared for Easter! My kids knew it was in the air when we bought lots of eggs, Easter grass, the cutest bunnies, table decorations, etc....I really wanted a super cute table, on a super cheap budget, ha ha. I ended up using some old things I had, with just two new bunnies I found at Big Lots! My daughter loved them because she is a huge Beatrix Potter fan and they sort of had that look. Then I made a traditional white coconut cake for the center, and it was complete!

We had the best Easter! Easter Egg hunts, lots of friends (which we consider family), great food, great fellowship, just the best time!! Then, the next day all decorations came down, and my sweet hubby cleaned everything (he can not sit down for a second) while I finished the brunt of this sweet new Pixel Scrapper April 2016 Blog Train kit- Life In Full Bloom! I had already had a few items photo'd and extracted, ideas rolling around in my head, but still need to finish and polish it up!! I really had the best time with these BEAUTIFUL colors!! I didn't get as much done as I had originally planned, but I think it still turned out cute! I LOVE the theme as well! Life surely is in full bloom here, with all the flowers popping up, the trees growing their leaves out finally!! It is starting to look so beautiful and rich and green around here with splashes of color here and there!! AND starting to really warm up!! Yay, come on SPRING!! Well, here is my part of this beautiful blog train:




I hope you enjoy it and can use it!! AND don't forget to run back to Pixel Scrapper April 2016 Blog Train- Life In Full Bloom to grab all the rest of this train!! It is mindblowingly beautiful! Oh how I am amazed at all the beautiful artwork that sprung up all over this blog train! All those super talented designers! Don't forget to leave them some love!!

I really love the idea of "Life In Full Bloom"! As a christian, I can't help but think about how we bloom as we grow with Christ! It starts out as a seed, planted in our heart! Then, the more time we spend with our heavenly Father, reading His Word (truth), and praying and worshiping Him, we are nourished, and start growing spiritually! Our passions in life become His passions in life! Our hope lies only in Him and all His promises! We start loving Him more than our life here on Earth! It is a beautiful picture of a flower blooming to its full potential, for His purpose, to maturity in Christ! Our fragrance becomes our worship to Him and how we live our life for Him! We, as Christians, must bloom where God has planted us. Wherever we are in life, whatever we have to offer, we must do all for His glory, however small what we have to offer may seem to be!! After all, He is the one that gave us any good thing we have to offer, our talents, our desires, our abilities!! We must be humble enough to know that even the very calling to Him was because He loved us first, and called us to Him himself, even that we can not boast in!! Thank you Jesus for saving us from ourselves, given us a higher calling in life, May we bloom beautifully for you, giving you all the glory wherever you have planted us in life!!! And May God bless each and everyone of you and your precious families!! Lots of  love!!!!!!!

14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.  
                                                                   2 Corinthians2:14  NKJV
24 Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called.
                                                                   1 Corinthians 7:24  NKJV
13 
 13 Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God              
                                                           Psalm 92:13  NKJV

100 comments:

  1. Thanks for your beautiful contribution! -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful digiscrap and your beautiful testimony <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. I love reading your blog. I am also a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. I love reading your blog. I am also a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful. Thank you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your work and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one of my favorites. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning - loving those Spring colours - we are heading into Autumn here so will need this when Winter hits and Spring seems so far away. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Sheila! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You so very much Sheila! God Bless you and your family always!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! As always. Thank you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely gorgeous! thank you
    sending hugs & kisses ... muah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors for the blog train are lovely. Your contribution is absolutely gorgeous. I especially love your word art. Thank you so much for sharing so freely. Even more, thank you for beautifully sharing about what our relationship the Lord can and should be. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome!Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your words and your work! Always love your stuff!--Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much, Sheila. Beautiful kit and beautiful sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, as always! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you, it's very beautiful ! (lady22)

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you for sharing,love it x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your stuff! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. super beau ce kit !! merci pour le cadeau
    Orkan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you Sheila beautiful work and it is always a pleasure for me when I find other Christians in my scrapbook world. God Bless You and your hubby and family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Sheila beautiful work and it is always a pleasure for me when I find other Christians in my scrapbook world. God Bless You and your hubby and family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much Sheila! Beautiful contribution to the blog train and have to say 'Amen' to what you said...even at the darkest times all we have to do is look to our Father above who will sustain us and give us beauty all around us if we just are open to it, both physically and spiritually! All God wants is to bless us and grow in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for this very beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you so much for sharing, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glad you guys were able to get away for a few days and had such a great Easter! :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a beautiful kit! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much .. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you so much Sheila! I love your work and once again you haven't disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Que tengas un hermoso Abril, muchas gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for your beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  37. such amzing contribution !!!
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful designs and I appreciate your faith approach. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stunning!!! The flowers are beautiful!! Love the beautiful word art!! Gorgeous papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you so much for the Life in Full Bloom kit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you so much, Sheila, for your always beautiful and wonderful designs, and your generosity in sharing your hard work in creating the kits for the Pixel Scrapper blog trains! Best wishes to you and your family! Thank you again, from Pamela, in Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely -- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks heaps for a beautiful kit!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely as always! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and beautiful work in these blog trains. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful as always :) THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for sharing this beautiful Kit! Huggers

    ReplyDelete
  47. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you so much, Sheila! These are lovely, and my littles and I look forward to using them for scrapping and making pretty planner stickers.
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank You. Your kit is beautiful. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you so much for generously sharing your wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you soooo much. I was looking for rockets and you had what I needed & sooooo much more. Thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for this lovely creation . It is beautiful . Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  53. I always look for your designs in the PS BT, and I've been missing you for a couple months now! I thought I'd check your blog to see any updates on your life. I hope all is well! Love & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I always look for your designs in the PS BT, and I've been missing you for a couple months now! I thought I'd check your blog to see any updates on your life. I hope all is well! Love & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank you for this freebie, and other freebies I have downloaded. . .
    I hope you got my small donation.I would have donated more, but that was all I had in my paypal atm. . . I hope you benefit from my having downloaded your freebies at pixel scrapper (my membership expires the 28th). <3 Lots of Love, and hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you so much !!! Your freebies are very beautiful !!!Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thank you so much !!! Your freebies are very beautiful !!!Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  59. Merci beaucoup pour ce joli kit d'été

    ReplyDelete
  60. Merci beaucoup pour ce joli freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thnak you so much for this lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for the beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  63. Merci beaucoup pour ce joli kit

    ReplyDelete
  64. Many thanks to you for this kit, it's great !

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful! Thank you so much! Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe Kit et votre partage

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love your work thanks for everythingXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  69. It looks really beautiful ! Thank you !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  70. bravo et merci beaucoup pour ce joli kit
    framboise

    ReplyDelete
  71. studio lalie designsMay 11, 2017 at 8:05 AM

    https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/17/15/31/16/sr_lif10.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  72. Wonderful kit! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thanks so much for sharing. Love your kits.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Ok, seriously, WOW! Thank you again!!!! Also, I love the cross in your designer name - so cool!

    ReplyDelete