Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pixel Scrapper "Vintage" Nov. 2013 Blogtrain Freebie!!

Wow! Where has the time gone! October has just flown by, and November is already here!! AND, that means its already time for another wonderful blogtrain at Pixel Scrapper!!YAY!! Pixel Scrapper's blogtrains
are always so wonderful and huge, and this month is no exception. So many talented designers joined in
to make such amazing parts, expressing so many different interpretations to a very versatile "Vintage" theme, with such a nice range of  beautiful colors, that everyone  is sure to have everything they need to scrap
those timeless photos that call out to be remembered. My part has a very soft and romantic feel to it, as I
have this charming photo that was taken of me and my sweet hubby made to look "vintage" that instantly
became my inspiration while designing my part. I am so excited to actually TRY to make a layout with the
photo as soon as I download all the other parts to this wonderful blogtrain. I'll definitely put the layout on
here when its done. Well, here is my part, commercial use friendly as always.
Grab it HERE at Pixel Scrapper:)

This little mini kit consists of 8 vintage papers, and 
29 elements.
Don't forget to grab all the wonderful parts of this blogtrain at Pixel Scrapper, and don't forget
to leave some love:) May God bless you all!!

57 comments:

  1. So beautiful... as always.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. These are perfect for vintage photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful kit. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet kit, love the soft colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! The elements look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so going to study your kit in detail... it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This entry in the blog train is awesome! I don't know how you do it with such a large family. You have a really good sense of style going there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You - God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this beautiful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Sheila! Your part is one of the most beautiful parts in this train. Great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a lovely kit...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your beautiful vintage creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very beautiful. Heartfelt thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So perfectly gorgeous and vintage!!! I love the rose, papers, colors, everything!!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and romantic - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love this kit so much, you rock! Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. so gorgeous - can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love your contribution, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the bt gift Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous color mix and use of textures with your visually appealing vintage contribution to this lovely blog train. Your designs are right on the mark and will grace and uplift my family's photo. You are just amazing. Thank you for giving your time and talent to this endeavor. Hugs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the lovely kit - those roses are so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful, by far my favourite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope I hope I hope that someday I'll be able to make previews as beautiful as yours. This one is just jaw-droppingly perfect. I love the faded soft colors you picked from the palette, and the delicate, sweet patterns and elements. Very soft, very pretty. Thank you, and thank you especially for making it CU!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement and kind words!! It always brings a smile to my face and warms my heart to read them:) May God Bless you all, as you have all blessed me:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. All gorgeous. Thanks so much. -bthiels

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am loving this blog train theme but yours is especially gorgeous. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much, Sheila, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sheila, such a gorgeous kit. I just love your work! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Sheila! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely Beautiful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful work as always, I downloaded the christmas set and the october one, which is great for thanksgiving, your work is perfection as always

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  39. simply beautiful, Sheila! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Absolutely gorgeous....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  41. thank you so much for this lovely kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for sharing your kit with us. :)

    ReplyDelete