Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lets Try This Out...and freebie

Ok, I am still trying to figure out 4shared, couldn't seem to upload the folder without it
showing all the files in it one by one to download...Instead, I wanted just the folder to
be available to download all at once...but I'll have to figure that out as I go. So here again
is my kit "Happy Harvest"....be patient with me as I figure all this stuff out, and I hope the link works....we'll see, if not, then its back to the drawing board for me. Please leave some love and
give me some pointers as I am new to all this, Thanks:)

                                         Sorry, download expired

Oops....I forgot to put my terms of use for this kit in the download, just be sure to check my terms
out on my TOU page at the top....Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the kit...

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very brigh and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much.
    crafterab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and thank you for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kit an would like to download it but every time I do It get's to a certain percent then it say's download interupted. Is there any way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, try downloading it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dklu7ifg75m4p76

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - thank you so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete